Monday, June 29, 2009

Good Bye Kingdom

I finally got to say Good Bye to kingdom of Saudi Arabia(not kingdom exists this days). Though I have not yet reached India because I am stuck in AbuDhabi airport rite now. I still have 8 hours in my hand before i board my next flight to India,my condition is slightly better than Tom Hanks in Terminal as luckily this time my office gave me Business class ticket and I got the opportunity to be in the Etihad Premium lounge, it is from their big 21" macintosh that I am composing this post. The contrast between the AbuDhabi airport and Dammam airport are startling, AbuDahbi has one of the best airports in the world and here one get to see a very good crowd from all over the world and for someone like me who as spent last three months in Saudi, where the only part of female u can see is their eyes if you are lucky may be their eyes sometime, I am enjoying every bit of it now.
Thats all for the time being, more on Saudi after reaching India.

1 comment:

  1. i wonder how anybody's reaction wud be after gettin back from saudi and seeing some female...

    ReplyDelete