Friday, June 12, 2009

Suadi Arabia VS South Korea in Office


Today in our office the world cup qualifying match between Saudi Arabia and South Korea was screened. Before you start wondering why would they screen such a match in any office in India, let me tell you that right now I am stationed in Saudi Arabia. Our client requested the screening of the match , this was a important match for Saudi Arabia to make it to the final rounds of World Cup 2010, since our consultants were Koreans it made the atmosphere even more electrifying.

While watching the match I started wondering how it will be like to watch India's match in the ongoing T20 world cup on big screen in office. A final between India and Pakistan like the last edition will be great to watch and the good number of Pakistani employees in our Saudi office will make the atmosphere very competitive. It will be great to see the pain of losing on my Pakistani lead engineer's face.
Or a match between India and England would not be bad, my PMT who is a big MAN U is a British.
It will be a great sight to see the Arabs cheering on Yuvi's sixes and Doni's boundaries.

But before my dream comes true India have to make it to the semis, lets c what Dhoni's boys do today.
Oh by the way the match ended in a 0-0 draw.

1 comment:

  1. My dream went very wrong, pakistan reached the final and also won the cup :(
    In my office the pakistanis distirbuted samosas today, which reminded me of India's win in 2007 when we had distributed sweets in our Singapore office. I still remember explaining cricket to my chinese colleagues that day..

    ReplyDelete